|Home | Company Tour | Terms of Sale | Trade Shows | Employment | Location | Help | Registration | Login | Catalog | Shopping Cart | Checkout|
Adding items to the cart:
To add items to the cart, simply select a quantity from the pull-down menu on the Catalog Page, click Add To Order, and the item will be added to your shopping cart. To see the items in your cart, click the shopping cart icon on the Catalog Page.
Cart Display Problems: If the items on the shopping cart page appear jumbled, select fewer items per page, and it should redisplay correctly. You will need to go from page to page to review all of your items, but the total of the order is displayed on the bottom of each page.
Changing quantities of items ordered: To change the quantity of an item or to delete the item from your order, in the shopping cart page, use the pull-down menu to change the item quantity. If you want to delete the item from the cart, select 0 from the pull-down menu.
Log In: If you've visited before and know your user id and password, enter them to log in. If you've forgotten your password, click "forgot your password?" to see a the reminder question you entered when you first set up your account.
Payment:Payment will be made by credit card unless customers have previously established credit terms. 75% of the total will be charged when the order is submitted, and the remaining 25% will be charged when the order ships. This allows for adjustments to be made when items are out-of-stock. To apply for credit terms, contact your salesperson.
Purchase History Button: The purchase history button on the home page displays the items you've purchased over the last 12 months, making it easier for you to re-order items you've bought in the past.
Quantity selection: Select the quantity you want from the drop-down menu for the item you want. Quantities are listed in minimum pack (Pk) quantities and case pack (Cs) quantities. The drop-down menu shows the number of cases or packs ordered and the total quantity ordered in parenthesis. For example, 3Cs (864) would be 3 cases of the item, with a total quantity of 864 items.
Registration: Current Customers: Customers who have done business with Kole Imports in the past can fill in the Current Customer Registration form or call Kole Imports during business hours to set up their account. Before current customers can place orders on-line, Kole Imports must verify their account information and configure the computer to show their price and purchase history.
Saving an Order: If you want to leave the site in the middle of an order and complete the order later, you can. Orders will stay on the site for 14 days, so you can compile an order over a few days before submitting it for processing. Be sure to visit the shopping cart before you leave. This will ensure that all of the items you have selected will be added to your order.
Search function: To search for an item by description or item number, type what you are searching for in the search box, then click "GO" to start the search. Matching items will be displayed. To widen your search, type a partial word or item number, and all items containing those characters will be displayed.
Shipping: Shipping is F.O.B. our Carson, California warehouse. This means you pay the shipping cost to the shipper when they deliver the merchandise. We will contact you with the actual shipping cost before any items are shipped.
The items you have added to your order are listed on the shopping cart page. To see the shopping cart, click the shopping cart icon on the Catalog Page or click "Shopping Cart" on the navigation bar on the top of the screen. To change the quantity of an item or to delete the item from your order, in the shopping cart page, use the pull-down menu to change the item quantity. If you want to delete the item from the cart, select 0 from the pull-down menu.
Spanish Descriptions: If you'd like to see item descriptions in Spanish, you can select the Spanish option on the catalog page. If there is no Spanish description for the item in our database, the English description will be displayed.
|In the USA Ph: (800) 874-7766 - International Ph: (310) 834-0004|
|In the USA Fax: (800) 292-1818 - International Fax: (310) 834-0005|