Frequently Asked Questions
Still have questions?
If there is anything you need, give us a call at (800)874-7766. Our business hours are 8am - 5pm pst, Monday thru Thursday. 8am - 4pm pst on Friday.
We appreciate your patience.
Over the next several months you may notice some changes on our website. We appreciate your patience while we strive to improve your customer experience.
- I forgot my login and password. Can you tell me what they are?
- During business hours, you can call 800.874.7766 and ask for your login and password, or you can Contact us, and we will email it to you.
- I know my login, but what is my password?
- Go to the login page, type your login name and click the "forgot password" checkbox. Click "Login Using Secure Server", and your reminder phrase will appear near the top of the screen.
- Do I have to order online, or can I do it over the phone?
- We have a staff of expert salespeople ready to work with you on the phone. Call (800)874-7766 and ask to speak with somebody in the sales department.
- How do I submit my order?
- Click the Checkout button in the shopping cart. If you are a new customer, you'll need to enter all of your address information. If you are an existing customer, you'll need to choose which address you'd like your merchandise sent to.
- How do I pay for my order?
- When you submit your order, we don't ask for payment. The order goes to a salesperson here, who will contact you for payment for the merchandise and for shipping. You may pay by credit card, check, e-check, money order, wire transfer, or cash.
- How much will shipping cost?
- Shipping rates vary depending on the merchandise you order and the distance it has to be shipped to your store. After you submit your order, our shipping department will calculate shipping costs, and your salesperson will let you know the cost of shipping.
- When will I receive my merchandise?
- Shipping time to your store will vary depending on where you are and what you order. Your salesperson will give you an estimated delivery time.
- Is there a spanish version of the website?
- If you'd like to see item descriptions in Spanish, you can select the Spanish option on the catalog page. If there is no Spanish description for the item in our database, the English description will be displayed.
- Can I adjust the size of the item pictures?
- You can change the item picture size from the "Thumbnail Size" selection on the left-hand side of the catalog page.
- How do I see prices for items on the website?
- You must register on the site or login to see prices. If you have set up a login name and password in the past, go to the Login page and enter them, then click "Login Using Secure Server". If you have never registered before, click the Registration link and register as a "New Customer" if you've never ordered before, or register as a "Current Customer" if you have bought from us in the past.
- How does Current Customer registration work?
- Choose a login name and password, enter your name, phone number, and customer number if you know it. If you don't know your customer number, leave it blank. The site will allow you to register, but you won't be able to see prices until we have validated your account and put prices online for you. This is done during business hours, Monday through Friday. We will send you an email to let you know when it is all set up so you can login to see prices and start an order.
- How do I add items to my order?
- To add an item to your order, select the quantity of the item you want from the drop-down list, and click the Add To Order button. The item will be placed in your shopping cart.
- What does the Purchase History link do?
- It shows the items you have purchased in the last 6 months and the price you paid. If you haven't bought before, or haven't bought in the last 6 months, you won't see any items.
- Where are the items I put in the cart?
- Click the Shopping Cart button at the top of the page to see what's in your cart.
- Can I change quantities and delete items from the Shopping Cart?
- To change quantities, select a different quantity from the drop-down list next to the item. If you want to delete an item, select 0 from the drop-down quantity menu.